ein bischen schneller?

3 Replies, 16484 Views

Bonjour,

pouvez-vous essayer de livrer plus vite ?Paris....un mois , c' est beaucoup...
Dear Georges,

please allow me to reply in english as my french is only so,so and if it gets to wrtiting I am having a bit of a hard time.

I don?t exactly know what you are refering to with a delay of one month (I wouel need your invoice number in order to check) but we do have some organisational troubles currently.

Basically three things fell together at one time.

1) The Photokina after show effect

2) The first two cold weeks of the year

3) The implementation of new software

We had an extremely successfull Photokina and handed out way over 3000 catalogues. This led to a sharp increase in phone calls and orders right after the show.

In the same time the first colder weeks of the year took place which unfortunately led to over 50% of my staff beeing sick over the past 4 weeks (one after the other).

Also people wanted to reactivate their darkrooms which they did not use in the hot summer months and so we had increased demand from this situation too.

The new software needed to be implemented so we have better real time stock counting, something we need to open up our webshop. We currently have three forms of simultanious ordering: Storefront, mailorder/telephone order and the new webshop.

They all need to be fully synchronised so we avoid over- booking of our stock.

All this led to a Fotoimpex- unusual response delay of about 2-3 days for answering emails, a constantly engaged telephone and a delay in parcel processing of about 5-10 days.

We still have about 300 parcels to go which need to go out but are unpacked yet but the software runs fine now, only four more people have called in sick this week and so we are slowly catching up.

I hope to re-establish our usual good response time within one to two weeks.

Regards,

Mirko
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 07-11-2006, 11:56 PM von Mirko Boeddecker.)
Personnellement, j'ai toujours ??livr?tr? rapidement ?Paris !
Merci pour cette longue r?onse.

A bient? pour une commande. georges h

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector