Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers

0 Replies, 20301 Views

RTK,

matt paper in rolls unfortunately sells like old bread.

We have stopped to stock matt rolls about 2 years ago due to the fact that no one bought it.

It is in theory possible to prduce it but we will never again put this in our warehouse.

So if you want to order this we can order it for you and the delivery time will be around December.

Thanks for posting this because if my staff answers you that I am negotiating this with the manufacturer it is nonsense and I need to tell them this ;-)

As for the rest of the thread here?s my sum up:

1) Some people have inquired for rolls of 30,5 cm width and 85 m lenght to cut their own formats (e.g. for 6x6 or 6x7 negs).

2) They wanted a huge discount because other manufacturers make price differences between cut sizes and rolls.

3) I checked the possibility to produce this and we can offer ADOX Fine Print Vario Classic.

4) The price difference is not as much as the customers wanted it to be because our prices are already low and based on prodcuton costs for energy, papse material, silver etc. and not marketing prices like with Ilford and Kodak.

5) The customers understood this and accepted it and ordered the Rolls (ADOX Fine Print Vario Classic) and now we are waiting for the next coating because due to the long length the exisiting stocks of paper are not enough to cut this format.

Regards,

Mirko

BTW we have FN15 50x60 cm in stock in case you can make use of this format.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20-09-2005, 03:05 PM von Mirko Boeddecker.)

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 20-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Mirko Boeddecker - 20-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von cfb_de - 21-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 21-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 26-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von cfb_de - 26-09-2005, 09:25 PM

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector