Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers

0 Replies, 20307 Views

Dear RTK,

ofcourse we have seen the matt of our paper !

That is a funny question....

We are all photographers in Fotoimpex (except for Mss. Mikloska) and yes we work on our own materials. As for myself exclusively. However I don?t especially like matt I use glossy most of the times.

But mathematics can?t be overcome.

No orders for matt rolls in 3 years and two rolls beeing sold way below buying price due to aging means we cannot support this anymore as a stocked item.

The catalogue does not specifically offer matt rolls out of stock.

Actually we have many disclaimers on numerous positions telling you people that not always every size, grade and surface is in stock.

Glossy rolls are in stock, like I said. Matt can be ordered on special request and this will be done as soon as you confirm that you can wait 4 months.

Look, with the sales level as it is the other alternative would be that we order one roll every year just for the unlikely event that someone orders it and than after a year?s time throw it away which will increase the price by the factor of 3 or we keep it quietly sitting there for years and if someone like you rings up we sell you old paper and clap hands......(which we won?t do).

So I think the way we do this by placing an order on demand is the best way for all parties involved.

We have PW15 in formats up to 50x60 back in stock. We just received a shippment.

Regards,

Mirko

PS what does RTK stand for ?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 20-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von cfb_de - 21-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 21-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Mirko Boeddecker - 24-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von Guest - 26-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Situation Of The Fb Roll Papers - von cfb_de - 26-09-2005, 09:25 PM

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Theme Selector